The release notes are up for today’s patch. You can read the full notes here.
The highlights of the notes include :
- Characters with Greater Rage, gained at barbarian level 11, now get +10 Physical Resistance Rating when wearing Medium armor.
- Characters with Greater Rage, gained at barbarian level 11, now get +10 Melee Power while the rage is active.
- Ballistas fired by monsters (such as those in Epic Storm the Beaches) now wait longer to fire when their target emerges from behind cover. Shots from these ballistas also no longer hit enemies through cover.
- Monster Champions no longer spawn in quests below level 5. Quests which are level 3 on Normal would not have Champions on Hard, but would on Elite, since Elite difficulty would bring the quest level to 5.
- The chance for epic monsters to ignore ability score damage has been reduced from 90% down to 33% on Epic Hard and 50% on Epic Elite. This chance remains zero percent on Epic Casual and Epic Normal.
- Champions have had their chance to gain True Sight reduced.
- Champions now have a greater chance to See Invisible.
- The amount of hit point buffs for Monster Champions has been reduced for most levels.
- The triggered buff from Second Wind has been reduced from nine seconds to six seconds.
There is also some changes made to the Barbarian, so if you playing a barb, you will want to make sure to read about those changes.