We are joined by the Damsels Of DDO (Finally) for our year in end review show!
Audio Only Listen And Download Link
YouTube Watch Links
Free Sample Of The Week December 23rd – January 2nd
Ski Lift Hot Cocoa x10 Use Coupon Code COLDOUTSIDE 1/Account
- True Hearts of Wood
- All Lesser Hearts Of Wood
- Quest XP Elixirs
- Healing Items
- SP Potions
Double Points NOW-Jan 2nd
December Deals Now – Jan. 2nd
- +5 Tome of Skill x6
- Shadar-kai Iconic Hero
- Greater Tome of Heroic Learning
- Sovereign Guild Renown Elixirs
DDO Year In Review
Update 30, released on Monday, February 29th, 2016
- New race and Iconic:
- Gnome and Deep Gnome
- Artificer Arcanotechnician enhancement pass
- Voice chat individual volume sliders
- 10th Anniversary event – throughout March, up until April 17th
Update 31, released on Tuesday, May 10th, 2016
- 3 new Free to Play standalone quests:
- Search and Rescue, Memoirs of an Illusory Larcener, Good Intentions
- Fighter enhancements tweak
- Kensei / SD
- Monster Manual Volume VII (added with P2)
- New monster: Umber Hulks
- Update 31 named items
Update 32, released on Tuesday, September 13th, 2016
- Against the Slave Lords
- 3 new Greyhawk quests based on a classic PnP module
- Part 1 / Part 2 / Part 3
- Cannith Crafting overhaul (discussion)
- Update 32 named items
- All new Slave Lords Crafting
Update 33 released on Thursday, October 20th, 2016
- Return of the Night Revels
- Two new quests and a handful of new loot items focusing on cosmetic fun
- Class passes
- Monk: Handwraps reworked, Henshin/Ninja/Shintao
- New Deity feats for Divine classes
Standing Stone Games Announcement Monday December 19th 2016
Which update was the best update of 2016?
Pine – Update 30 Ghomes
Sahba- Update 32 for the Cannith Crafting
Mythery- Update 30 gnomes
Lessah- Update 30 Gnomes
Drac- Update 32 – Against The Slave Lords
What is the best Non Raid/Quest Thing Added To DDO IN 2016?
Pine – Gnomes
What are you most looking forward to with DDO in 2017?
Pine – Ravenloft
Mythery- Umber Hulks
Lessah- Umber Hulks
Drac- Ravenloft (Hopefully) Duh!
Our DDO Resolutions
How Did We Do From Last Year?
- Pineleaf- Start a ranger and reach at least level 20
- Sahba- (I normally do not make resolutions so ) To Get Drac To Lvl 30 from 15
- Mythery- (Normally does not make resolutions) Get a few more lives on my Epic Completionist
- Lessah- To get the shard and seal of the Full Plate of the Ring Leader and wear it!
- Drac- Get my Rogue to Lvl 28 (I”m setting the bar low) Run Haunted Halls (So many fond memories of pen and paper) and run some raids. Play more on Argo (with those that won’t come over to Canninath to play with me) lol
This Year Resolutions
Pineleaf- Monk to Lvl 20, Something Ravenloft Maybe (depending on timing of release etc.)
Sahba – Epic completionist with Sahba
Mythery – Get a few more lives on my Epic Completionist
Lessah – I am going to upgrade full plate of the ring leader if it’s the last freaking thing i ever do in my whole life…ok, let’s be realistic…in the next five years I’ll get it done.
Drac – Almost like last year, get ANY character I have to 28, to run Haunted Halls!, Play my WolfLock more on Argo!
The “Infamous Tweet”
— grimorde (@grimorde) December 21, 2016
— DDO Players (@DDOPlayers) December 22, 2016
From The Dungeon
On The Table Top
Week in Gaming
Ranger 12 (Gnome – Static Group With Mythery, Sahba Jade, Rent2Pwn, Cad, and sometimes Lessah)
Vault Of Night (Elite)
- Gateway to Khyber
- The Jungle of Khyber (VoN 3)
- Haywire Foundry (VoN 4)
Rogue Lvl 15 (With Pineleaf)
- The Maze of Madness
- Trial by Fire
- Super Dungeon Tactics For Review
Gnome Warlock Level 15
- The Maze of Madness
- Trial by Fire
Gnome Warlock Level 7
Temple of Elemental Evil, Part 2
- My first attempt was after the ranged attack fix and I came to a quick death.
- Retried more carefully and made it through the fire node.
- In the end I made my death appointment with Zug
One Deck Dungeon
- Played a round with the rogue and quickly got squashed.
Dungeon Solitaire: Tomb of Four Kings
- Played several rounds of the basic game and eventually squeaked out a win.
Deep Space D-6
- I finally won a game with the standard ship (using the easy setting for now).
- I then ran a game with a second ship (the Athena) and managed to win.
Arkham Horror: The Card Game
- I attempted to search for a cursed beast in the Bayou and was driven crazy.
- I met a grisly fate when I visited the Carnevale
- Tried building a general mob farm that turned out to be a total failure
- Retried with an alternate design that is much better (though not spectacular).
- Questing with the Cannith static group that includes drac;
- Maarajaade, my level 26 quarterstaff-using rogue epic flagged for VONs, plus the first two in the Lords of Dust chain.
- Started a new world with Myth – haven’t built a base yet
- Started a new solo world – lava ocean
Star Wars – Heroes
Coup (The Dystopian Universe)
We currently have 25 supporters on Patreon. If you would like help support DDO Players, simply go to the donation page where you can support The Players Alliance on Patreon. There you will find rewards including a mention on the podcast of your choice, or even guest for an episode on DDO Players News.
This week we did not receive any reviews but would love your support!
This week we have no featured comments
This week we have no emails.
Follow us on Twitter!
The Players Alliance @PlayersAlly
DDO Players @DDOPlayers
Follow Our Guests!
Sahba Jade @SahbaJade
The Damsels of DDO Website – damselsofddo.com
The Players Alliance LIVE Shows
Mondays at 8:30 p.m. Eastern – DDO Players News
Every Thursday at 9:00ish p.m. Eastern – XP Quest
Saturdays at 8:30 p.m. Eastern – LOTRO Players News
Last Friday of each month at 8:30 p.m. – LOTRO Academy: After School
Join Us For Our Live Shows! ddoplayers.com/live/