Community Manager Cordovan joins us for our 1st show of 2017!
Audio Only Listen And Download Link
YouTube Watch Links
On The Table Top
Week in Gaming
Druid Lvl 7 (Soon To Be WolfLock)
Sharn Syndicate *Elite*
- Come Out And Slay
Missing In Action *Elite*
The Catacombs *Elite*
- The Friar’s Niece
To Find a Witness
- Chapter 1: Archbishop Dryden
- Chapter 2: Return to the Sanctuary
- Chapter 1: The Old Archives
- Chapter 2: The Crypt of Gerard Dryden
Rogue Lvl 15 (With Pineleaf)
WolfLock Lvl 20
- A Cabal For One
- The Madstone Crater
- Prison Of The Planes
Dungeons & Dragons 5E
Storm Kings Thunder
- The party made it to Triboar, explored the town, found out there was an ancient relic that was buried outside of town, and has been there for ages. They also explored the town leaders mansion, and found a strange indent in the wall in the basement, searched the basement to find a way to open it, Managed to survive a firetraped statue, and made their way into a dust room with a Scaprohgiuis in the middle, the Wizard decided it would be a great idea to open it, almost had it opened, looked inside and (Very lucky) made his fear check, saw a skeleton with a bit and pieces of flesh, with a Red Ruby in on year, decided it was best to close it (With help of the party) Almost did not get it closed before a hand started to come out. They moved outside and was going to check outside of town one some new arrivals in the the camp, were stopped by a group of orcs on wargs, as they were fighting them, Fire giants attacked the town, they took care of the Orcs, and moved to the campground outside of town, where there were greeted by 2 Fire Giants, (9 townsfolk also came out to help them to protect the town from the Giants) who, they could tell where looking for something (as one had a rod and was using it to search) also were attacked by 5 orogs, they dispatched them, and then the giants got involved, VERY LUCKY for them I rolled HORRIBLE for the giants initiative and they went second to last in order. They managed to get the Fire giant down to 65 (From 165) and they ran off (With help from the 9 townsfolk of course) The wizard could speak giant and heard the giants talking as they ran off, that they would be back in 6 days with hill giants. They told the leader of the town, to dig the artifact up and remove it someone else, as the giants want that (Not sure why) They also found out that each of those 9 had special quests for them, and of course, they decided to take all 9 of them! With the promise of sweet loot as rewards!
- Warlock Of Firetop Mountain (For Review)
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
- The Long Dark
Mechs Vs Minions (For Review)
- Mission 1 – Operation Short Fuse
Impact City Roller Derby (For Review)
Mansions Of Madness Second Edition
- Rising Tide Scenario – Died a horrible crazy out of my mind death
12 Realms (For Review)
Human Monk (Past Art) Level 2
- Necromancer’s Doom
- Misery’s Peak
- Bringing the Light
- An Explosive Situation
Gnome warlock Level 15 (with Drac)
- Madstone Crater
- Started on my largest project yet: the Lighthouse of Pharos
Dungeon Solitaire: The Labyrinth of Souls
- Ran the larger games that require tarot cards.
Deep Space D-6
- Ran the game with the drone ship, which is more challenging than the first two ships.
- I lost both attempts with the drone ship
- This is a game with an interesting combat system where you roll cubes on a mat.
- I have concluded that it is very Pineleaf unfriendly as I keep getting zero results.
Arkham Horror: The Card Game
- I returned to the core campaign with a new character.
- Completed the first two scenarios and am getting ready to run the third.
We currently have 23 supporters on Patreon. If you would like help support DDO Players, simply go to the donation page where you can support The Players Alliance on Patreon. There you will find rewards including a mention on the podcast of your choice, or even guest for an episode on DDO Players News. A big THANK YOU to Onishi for being our TOP SUPPORTER on Patron!
This week we did not receive any reviews but would love your support!
This week we have no featured comments
This week we have no emails.
Follow us on Twitter!
The Players Alliance @PlayersAlly
DDO Players @DDOPlayers
The Players Alliance LIVE Shows
Mondays at 8:30 p.m. Eastern – DDO Players News
Every Thursday at 9:00ish p.m. Eastern – XP Quest
Saturdays at 8:30 p.m. Eastern – LOTRO Players News
Last Friday of each month at 8:30 p.m. – LOTRO Academy: After School
Join Us For Our Live Shows! ddoplayers.com/live/