Cubicle 7 has teased us about the upcoming Adventures in Middle-Earth: Loremaster’s Guide (DM Book) for awhile now. The have now shown off what the cover will look like.
Packed full of advice and ideas to help make your Adventures in Middle-earth 5e games awesome, the Loremaster’s Guide brings you:
- swathes of invaluable setting information brings Middle-earth to life
- a Middle-earth bestiary detailing the enemies arrayed against your heroes
- fights that feel like those in the books
- advice on creating and running Middle-earth adventures and campaigns
- expanded rules and options for Journeys, Audiences, the Fellowship Phase, character creation, multi-classing and more!
They also gave an update on the status of the project as well
The Loremaster’s Guide is almost complete – we’re still hoping for an end of month PDF release, but with the holiday season fast approaching there’s a possibility we might slip into next month. Fingers crossed we don’t! The print edition will follow as soon as humanly (printerly?) possible!
The Loremaster’s Guide is packed with extra setting material and advice for running Adventures in Middle-earth. There are expanded rules and guidance for running Journeys, Audiences, new rules for combat and adversaries, and a whole lot more
If you would like both the PDF and the Hardcover Print version, Cubicle 7 is taking pre-orders on it now at the Cubicle 7 web store.
In case you missed it, we did a full review of the first book in the series, Adventures In Middle-earth Players Guide.