The release notes have been posted for today’s patch
This lokks to have been mainly LGS, and Legendary Raid related Some highlights include :
- Legendary Green Steel damage-over-time effects now have cooldowns. Acid damage now has a half-second cooldown, and magma has a quarter-second cooldown.
- Legendary Green Steel Call Kindred Being now summons its appropriate creature.
- Legendary Green Steel Augment effects are re-applied to the player when logging in.
- Legendary Green Steel damage effects general no longer scale with Spell Power.
- Legendary Green Steel skill bonuses that incorrectly indicate an Enhancement bonus type are now Competence bonuses.
- Items with Concentration benefits now list their proper bonus.
- Ability Score Upgrade Tome Bundles are no longer considered ingredients, and will no longer go into ingredients bags.
- Armor and shields should no longer gain weapon-specific effects (like Keen.)
- Raid Rune trade-in recipes for new Update 29 shields now show their items’ names.
- Blinding Fear now properly blinds its targets.
- Numbered versions of Deception found on non-weapon items now properly proc their Bluff on-hit effects.
- Fixed the description for Insightful and Quality Sheltering.
- The proper level of Tome rewards will now appear in high-level content.
- The text for Riposte and Parry has been fixed.
- Skills now state their proper Competence bonus instead of calling it an Enhancement bonus.
- Several Spell Critical effects now have their correct names.
- The Scarab of Protection has returned to the treasure table.
- Randomly-generated loot will no longer sometimes appear “blank”.
- The stun from the Inevitable’s Thunder Punch is now properly considered a Stun for the purposes of Stun immunity.
- Magefire Cannons no longer express their love for “Pirates of the Thunder Sea (Epic) when they hit you.
Quests and Adventure Areas
- Most non-boss and miniboss monsters in Legendary Elite raids now do somewhat less damage.
- Legendary Shroud
- There is no longer an extra chest in part one of The Shroud.
- Arraetrikos now uses Delayed Blast Fireball much more frequently than Meteor Swarm.
- Hit Points and Damage Reduction have been reduced for the portals in part one.
- Raid groups must now have done all of the prior quest objectives before looting a chest in The Shroud.
- A certain object in The Shroud no longer has physics.
- Tempest Spine
- Sor’jek now has his proper healing and wards in Legendary Tempest Spine.
- The Opilar, Nular, and Talen Runes now drop on dungeon exit.
- Implosion, Deconstruct, Mordenkainen’s Disjunction, and Storm of Vengeance now work with the Embolden Spell metamagic feat.
You can read the full release notes HERE