Patch notes for Update 25 are now up for your reading pleasure, as we wait for the servers to come back up!
A few of the highlights are :
- Crossbow animations now fire and reload with one click, and now queue up attacks properly. Both repeating and non-repeating crossbows have been changed.
- Bleed damage now scales 200% with Melee Power.
- Ranged Power has been added to Epic Levels and Epic Destiny cores:
- Each Epic level from 21 to 28 now increases Ranged Power by three.
- Fatesinger, Shadowdancer, Primal Avatar and Shiradi Champion gain +4 Ranged Power per innate ability.
- Grandmaster of Flowers and Unyielding Sentinel gain +3 Ranged Power per innate ability.
- Divine Crusader and Legendary Dreadnaught gain +2 Ranged Power per innate ability.
- Fury of the Wild gains +1 Ranged Power per innate ability.
- New Veteran status characters now receive a contract for a cleric hireling from the Minotaur Crewman on the Heart of Wind.
- The Ruby Eyes of Righteousness and Force now correctly state in their long descriptions that they do 3 to 12 damage, instead of 4 to 16.
- PRR and MRR values for Heavy/Medium/Light armors are now 30 + Base Attack Bonus + 6/20 + (2*BAB)/3 +4/10 + BAB/2 + 2.
- Ammunition found in chests will now appear in stacks of 100.
- Thieve’s Tools now stack up to one thousand in a stack.
- Mysterious Cloaks and Bracers that had non-functioning Green Augment slots now work correctly.
- Fixed a text error in the description of MRR for Mysterious Cloaks and Bracers.
This update also includes the Rogue Mechanic and The Rogue Assassin updates.
Take a look at the full release notes yourself, as there is a lot in there to read!